Mr.Cash is a fast and convenient online loan application in the Philippines. With no collateral required, you can borrow a high limit with low interest rates. The process is simple and completely online, and upon successful registration, the funds will be disbursed directly to your bank account. Learn about the Mr.Cash App and enjoy an easy, fast, and secure borrowing experience.
If you encounter any issues or need assistance while using the application, you can contact the app using the following information:
- Company Name: e-Generation Lending Corporation
- Website: https://www.mrcash.vip
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 17th Floor, The Orient Square Building Ortigas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Working hours: Monday-Sunday from 08:00 to 20:00
Detailed information about the loan products at Mr.Cash
The loan products at Mr.Cash offer various flexible options for borrowers, as detailed below:
- Loan amount ranging from ₱1,500.00 to ₱30,000.00
- Loan tenure from 91 days (shortest, including extension period) to 120 days (longest, including extension period)
- Monthly Effective Interest Rate (EIR): 14.81%-15%
- Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 182.5%
- Other fees: one-time service fee (per transaction). Minimum 10%, Maximum 20%
If you choose a loan amount of ₱4,000.00 with a 91-day tenure, a one-time service fee of 10% (deducted upfront), ₱4,000.00 * 10% = ₱400.00
- An interest rate of 20.5%
- The total interest to be paid: ₱4,000.00 * 20.5% = ₱820.00
- The total repayment amount: ₱4,820.00, ₱4,000.00 (loan amount) + ₱820.00 (interest) = ₱4,820.00 (total repayment).
Advantages and Limitations of the Mr.Cash App
- Quick and convenient online loan application.
- No collateral required.
- Simple and user-friendly process.
- Reasonable interest rates with no additional management fees.
- Protection of personal data and privacy.
- Compatible with various operating systems.
- Suitable for a wide range of users and loan purposes.
- Fast disbursement, with funds received in just 15 minutes.
- Higher interest rates compared to traditional banks and some other online financial institutions.
- While the loan limits are high, the repayment periods are relatively short.
- The application may have occasional errors when accessing online loan services.
The process of online loan registration at Mr.Cash
Meeting the registration requirements
The loan requirements at Mr.Cash are not difficult, you just need to meet the following conditions:
- You must be a citizen of the Philippines.
- Age between 18 and 60 years old.
- Possess at least one primary ID (SSS/UMID/TIN/Driver’s License/Passport).
- Have a job or be self-employed.
- Have a bank account and a personal phone number.
Documents required for registration
To apply for a loan on the Mr.Cash app, you need to prepare the following information and documents:
- Full name, address, phone number, date of birth, and ID card number.
- Provide information about your monthly income and employment/source of income.
- Prepare images or scanned copies of documents such as ID card/passport, proof of address, and other required documents.
- Ensure you have a mobile phone and download the application.
Loan registration guide
To register for a loan at Mr.Cash, follow these steps:
Step 1: Download and install the Mr.Cash app from Cashloanapp.net
- APK/IOS application.
- Quick loan registration.
Step 2: Open the app and start the registration process. Provide your personal information, including:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Phone number.
- Bank account information.
Step 3: Provide financial information. The app may require you to provide information about your monthly income and employment/source of income.
Step 4: Provide images or scanned copies of necessary documents, including:
- ID card or Passport.
- Proof of address and other required documents.
Step 5: Fill in all the required information and confirm your registration. Double-check the information provided before confirming.
Step 6: Wait for review and approval of your registration. Mr.Cash will review the information and the registration process.
Step 7: If your application is approved, the loan amount will be disbursed directly into your bank account.
Note: The registration process may vary depending on the policies and regulations of the application. Make sure to check the detailed information and instructions on the app or the Mr.Cash website for the most accurate registration process.
Mr.Cash App allows you to make loan repayments through bank transfers, mobile banking, online banking, e-wallets, or convenience stores. After completing the payment, you will receive an SMS notification confirming the successful transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mr.Cash
Here are some frequently asked questions related to Mr.Cash:
How much can I borrow for the first time registration?
As a new customer on the Mr.Cash app, you can typically borrow online from ₱1,500.00 to ₱10,000.00. Additionally, the app will evaluate the personal information you provide to determine the most suitable loan limit for you.
Where can I view my loan repayment history?
Customers can view their loan repayment history on the app they have downloaded to their phone. The app will update information regarding the payments made and the remaining balance. All loan details are transparent and clear.
Does Mr.Cash have any promotional policies?
Currently, according to our updated information, the online loan app Mr.Cash has promotional programs for new customers and loyal customers. Specifically, you may receive reduced interest rates and increased loan limits. For detailed information, access the app to stay updated.
Can students borrow money?
Students are not eligible to borrow from Mr.Cash. To qualify, have stable employment, and a steady monthly income.
Mr.Cash is a fast and convenient online loan application that does not require collateral. The process is simple and flexible, allowing you to receive your loan quickly and meet your financial needs. Download the Mr.Cash app now to experience the full convenience and flexibility of online borrowing without the need for asset collateral.